Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Time for a Comeback

I have been thinking about a comeback for quite some time now.  Recently my time has been spent on the PS4 and playing games like Call of Duty, Battlefield 4, Skylanders, and Madden primarily.  I tried some other games like World of Warcraft, but none of them could keep my attention for very long.    I miss playing WoW and having a purpose when I gamed.   I miss gathering for raids, collecting ingredients, and completing dailies.  Hell, I even miss the grind of leveling up new toons.  I loved the feeling of getting those rare drops during a raid and winning the roll.  Even better when you had the gems and ingredients needed to upgrade the piece in your bag.

I left during the tail end of Cataclysm so I've missed a lot.  I miss PvP badly too.  And who could forget about the achievements which give new meaning to old and current content.  I hope the changes that have been made since I left are for the better.  I will be back.  Might be a week or a month, but I'm coming back with a full rundown of my successes and challenges.  Too many WoW blogs have died and its time this one is reborn.

I'll see everyone real soon in Azeroth!

No comments:

Post a Comment