I love this new patch! They are buffing my favorite spec, Arcane!! Here are the changes below:
Arcane Blast cast time has been reduced to 2.0 seconds, down from 2.35 seconds. In addition, the stacking effect of Arcane Blast now increases the damage done by Arcane Explosion, and Arcane Explosion does not consume that effect.
Arcane Explosion damage has been increased by 30%.
Arcane Missiles damage has been increased by 13%.
Blizzard damage has been increased by 70%.
Frost Armor has been reworked:
* It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor.
* The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost.
* The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed.
* Frost Armor also no longer increases Frost resistance.
Frostbolt damage has been increased by 10%.
Arcane Barrage damage has been increased by 13%.
Improved Arcane Explosion now also reduces the mana cost of Arcane Explosion by 25/50%.
Combustion no longer has a global cooldown.
Ignite is no longer triggered from periodic critical effects.
Fingers of Frost bonus damage applied to Ice Lance has been increased to 25%, up from 15%.
Ice Barrier base damage value has been increased by approximately 120%. In addition, the benefit from spell power has been increased by approximately 8%.
The root effect from Shattered Barrier now shares diminishing returns with the root from Improved Cone of Cold.
* Glyph of Frost Armor (new glyph): Frost Armor also causes the mage to regenerate 2% of maximum mana every 5 seconds.