Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Heroics, Raiding, and Gearing my Toons


Its been a busy week in WoW mainly spent on heroics and raiding.  I'm now 90 on all of my main toons except my Death Knight whose at 89.  Its been tough, but finally I'm now able to start building my suits which happens to be one of my favorite things to do!  My Priest and Shaman are pretty geared already, but my mage has been lacking behind mainly because I hate waiting in long ques!

I did get some guild members together a couple of times to run some heroics that helped with the wait big time!  I wasn't sure how many guild members you needed for the guild achievement.  Its 3 in case you were wondering :)

I will be researching best of class suits soon so expect an update once I start. Take Care!

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! I hope you continue to write. Check in with us http://www.activitiestodowithkids.com

    ReplyDelete