Monday, July 12, 2010

Presence of Mind Trick

I feel I'm quite experienced with my mage being that I am very rarely beaten on DPS even in high end raiding guilds. I thought I knew every trick there was to consistently achieve great results. I joined a new raiding guild just recently with only 1 full-time raiding mage that I've met so far. Pauliewalnut gave me a little tip the other day and yes its not game breaking, but it works well for raiding and PvP to squeak out that little bit more. If you cast Presence of Mind (which makes your next cast an instant spell) and then click off the buff before the pull then you will start with the extra 30% critical chance buff from Arcane Potency without wasting POM. It’s a great tip and I find it very useful in Arena matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment